FROM THE VIRTUAL WORLD TO THE ADVENTURE AND BACK In March 2021, a group of partners and I started developing a gaming product that was to become the basis of the future Virtual World, which I hoped to sell to Zuckerberg someday. I have chosen an action genre with horror elements for the Oculus Quest 2 mobile platform. At that time, this helmet was breaking all sales records, the audience of VR products consumers, as well as the number of products themselves, began to grow by leaps and bounds with its appearance, Half-Life: Alyx was released, Facebook was tested in closed access Horizon Worlds, not so long ago “The First Player will get ready” was held in cinemas. The analysis of the VR market and related technological industries pointed to the correctness of the decision. The mood was upbeat and joyful. I decided not to start right away with an open virtual world. Instead, I wrote a story that formed the basis of a short screen series consisting of 12 issues. At the same time, i...
Comments
Post a Comment